With all of these crazy weather changes the past week I keep jumping between shorts and heavy cardigans! I’ve been soo in the Spring mood lately. With my tiny closet I have to switch out clothes from storage every season and I’ve been wanting nothing more than to break out the Spring clothes but guess what…this week there’s been a chance for snow all week! So here I am breaking out my heavy knits again.
This cardigan is one of my absolute favorites. Last Christmas my grandpa bought the same cardigan for my grandma and I loved it so much that they bought it for me for my birthday. So yes, my grandma and I have matching sweaters. Am I a granny or is she just stylish? Let’s not actually answer that hahaha.
Although this sweater is obviously sold out, I’ve linked some of my favorite sweaters currently!
- I love this sweater for it’s gorgeous hue and unique texture.
- The perfect classic color scheme for any outfit. Plus this thing is ultra comfy!
- Blush gets me every time! The length of this cardigan is perfect.
- This heavy knit is perfect if you’re a Midwestern girl like me!
- I can’t get over how cozy this look! There’s no denying you need this.