I don’t know about you but I’m a total bag girl! Totes, clutches, you name it, I love it! So I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite bags that I’ve had my eye on lately. Check them out below and let me know what other bags you need in your closet now.
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Roses Little Babe. Y’all know I love Kate, so are you really surprised this little beauty made my list?! Those flowers give me heart eyes, all the heart eyes! Normally I’m not a huge patterned bag fan but I love the idea of a bold floral print to pop this Spring.
- Kate Spade Robson Lane Darcy. This little gem is a less bold yet still totally swoonworthy choice for Spring. I am OBSESSED with the nutmeg color. A dusty mauve color has been drawing my eye a lot this year and I think this season is the time to pull the trigger.
- Madewell Mini Lorimer Leather Backpack. From visits to farmers markets or a festival or two, a chic backpack will be your go-to all year long! The rich tones of the English Saddle color make my heart so happy! I can’t get enough of this trendy, chic, and totally functional bag.
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Leather Crossbody Bag. I’m normally a ‘the bigger the better’ girl when it comes to my handbags, but I can’t deny how useful a small crossbody can be! This Rebecca Minkoff is the cutest quilted crossbody I’ve ever seen. It comes in the perfect neutrals for Spring so I’m basically obsessed.
- Sole Society Dome Satchel. WARNING: This bag is less than $60!! Yeah, go buy it, I’ll wait…. So anyway, this adorable bag comes the in most perfect colors for Spring. It has dual top handles and a crossbody strap. One of my favorite things is multiple ways to hold a bag. It always seems like throwing it over my shoulder is a great idea until I’m 5 stores in and loaded down with shopping bags.
- Marc Jacobs Small Recruit Nomad Crossbody Bag. Here’s another small crossbody that I’m totally digging! This little beauty comes in so many awesome colors that I may have to get one of each. With a bold pop of turquoise, this is just what my Spring wardrobe is missing!