Alrighty, so my birthday is right around the corner (yay, St. Paddy’s Day!) In celebration, I’m gathering up some items that have been catching my eye lately.
1. Faux Leather Trim Long Trench Coat. This gorgeous blush jacket is PERFECT! It literally checks all of the boxes in my opinion. I’m seriously all for anything with the perfect tie waist and ya know, it’s pink so naturally I’m obsessed haha!
2. Hunter ‘Original Short’ Rain Boots. Hunter Boots are my favorite, I have a couple tall pairs but I’ve been itching for a short pair lately. Maybe it’s spring seeping in, but these pastel beauties are calling my name!
3. Eliza Floral Print Chiffon Maxi Dress. How STUNNING is this little beauty? I’ll admit, I have very few reasons to ever wear it, that’s probably the main reason I haven’t bought it. #1. I LOVE bows. #2. the coral bow is probably the main reason that I love this dress so much.
4. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace. I’ve had my eye on this little beauty for a while. I can’t get over this dainty darling! A super simple necklace that can be easily layered with other necklaces seems like an absolute must-have.
5. Leith Tie Waist Pants. Call me nerdy but I think I need these pants! They aren’t my typical style but I love that about them! I guess the only thing that’s really holding me back on these pants is the fact that I’m not sure they’ll look as good on this full booty haha.
6. Wonder Forest Pillow. Green is the color of the season! Green home accents breathe such a breath of fresh air into your living space that I can’t help but need it in my life. While palm trees aren’t necessarily my thing, I do love a good palm branch graphic.
BONUS: South Candle – Sweet Tea Candle. I may only be a Southern girl at heart but my heart can’t handle how much I love the South Candle company! For Valentine’s Day my sweetie surprised me with the Mimosa candle and it is the yummiest thing I have ever smelled and I’m simply obsessed with these candles!